Friday, August 31, 2012

White Sangria


You can never go wrong with a white sangria!  Thank you to my best friend, Tisha Shepherd, for a great recipe!

White Sangria

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Passion Fruit Rum
1 bottle white wine (Blanc or Grigio)
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups Sprite or Ginger Ale
Fruit suggestions: strawberries, apples, oranges, kiwis, limes, peaches, and nectarines
What to avoid: mangoes and coconut rum

Directions:
Dissolve sugar in rum and wine.  Add fruit and refrigerate for 24 hours.  Before serving, add soda.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds super refreshing. I have been looking for a white sangria recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this may be a stupid question but do you serve it with the fruit in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do put fruit in the glass when I serve it because it looks pretty. I don't personally eat the fruit, but some of my friends do. Let me know how it turns out. :)

      Delete